OLGA 2020 Club Championship
Click on the following to view the standings after Round #3 of the Championship:
Click on the following to view the OLGA 2020 Club Championship payouts:
The club championship is a 3 play day event and is scheduled for February 11th, 17th and 18th of 2020. The competition uses the players gross scores to determine the winners. There is an overall winner and then first, second and third place winners in each flight. A participant must play on all 3 play days. The competition is played on each combination of the courses: Lakes/Palms, Palms/Sonoran and Sonoran/Lakes.
- The Club Champion will be the player with the lowest combined gross score played from the Yellow tees at the completion of three rounds.
- The winner may come from any flight played from the yellow tees.
- In the event of a tie for the overall winner, there will be a sudden death playoff that will be completed immediately following the final round.
- The top three places (lowest combined gross score for the 3 play days) will be paid in each flight.
- With the exception of the overall winner, all ties, for any place, in any flight, will have monies split among those tied.